Sunday, July 20, 2008

Summer Time!


Hey everyone, it's summer and so far, so good! In the month of July, there's been many events that I can't keep track of. OCEAN CITY, FOURTH OF JULY, CAMI'S VISIT, AIMEE'S BIRTHDAY! I can't wait for for my birthday, August 27th! August is coming around the corner. I've been doing lots of camps, a cheer camp, tennis camps, basketball and this week gymnastics camp! Also, The Martin's went to the HOME RUN DERBY at Yankee stadium!

2 comments:

Cami said...

Hey Julia, I am glad that my visit was one of the exciting things for the summer. Us visiting you guys was sure one of the most exciting things we did for the summer as well. Parker sure had so much fun at your house, playing catch and even sliding down the water slide with you. I sure miss you and Tommy as well as your family.
Love Cami

Meet Sheridan's Carver said...

Juls!!! I'm so excited I just got the link to your blog! You can see my blog at aimeedanae.blogspot.com! Keep in touch girl! Love ya!